Teenager helps save 11 lives after carbon monoxide scare near Düsseldorf

Teenager helps save 11 lives after carbon monoxide scare near Düsseldorf

A 15-year-old girl jumped into action and helped save 11 people, after a carbon monoxide poisoning scare was sparked when a charcoal barbecue grill was brought into a home.

Father charged for deaths of six teenagers poisoned in his garden hut

Father charged for deaths of six teenagers poisoned in his garden hut

Man dies after bringing a BBQ into his tent at music festival

Man dies after bringing a BBQ into his tent at music festival

Six teens found dead after party had carbon monoxide poisoning

Six teens found dead after party had carbon monoxide poisoning