• What is membership of The Local?
As a member of The Local, you will get a better, more complete experience. Many of you have told us that you would like more in-depth content, more careers advice and the chance to meet like-minded people and people from German business and politics. That’s what The Local's membership programme will give you.
As a Member you will receive full access to The Local website, including exclusive in-depth articles. Non-members can only read three articles a month. Premium articles are available just for members.
Membership covers all editions of The Local, and you can cancel your Membership whenever you like.
• How much does membership cost?
Regular price is 4.99 EUR a month. Price for the first month is just 0.99 EUR. You can save more buying annual membership for just 49.99 EUR a year.
• How can I cancel my membership?
Easy: just send us an e-mail at email@example.com with the subject line ‘Cancel Membership’.
• How can I update/add/remove my payment details?
Go to My Account on The Local, select Cards, click on Add card or Remove.
Please note your credit card details can be removed when your subscription is not active. When your subscription is active and you are paying monthly, credit card details cannot be removed. If you have an Annual Membership and would like to delete your credit card details, please, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
• How can I change my password and/or e-mail?
Go to My Account on The Local, select Profile, edit your details, click on Save.
• Who can I contact if I have any issues with my membership?
Go to Help tab in My Account at The Local.
Select your payment plan and describe the issue.
You will get an email, when the issue is solved. Additionally, you can keep track of your inquiries directly in Your Account.
You can always just drop us an email at email@example.com, if you have any questions.
• What does membership include?
- Unlimited access to everything on The Local, including exclusive in-depth articles;
- Regularly updated offers and discounts from our growing list of partners;
- Invitations to news and career events organized by The Local.
• How can I access my special offers?
Just click on the offer link (you’ll see this when you’re logged in) and you will be redirected to an exclusive page on the partner website just for The Local’s members.
• How can I find out about new offers and events?
We will send information about our new offers and events regularly to the e-mail you use for registration.
• How can I remove my account?
If you want to remove your account from our system and all historical data related to the account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Remove Account’.