SHARE
COPY LINK

CRIME

Sadist pimp ‘hurt women with his metal genitals’

A sadistic pimp not only beat the women he forced into prostitution – he had turned his genitalia into a weapon with metal implants and used it to hurt them further, a court in Frankfurt has heard.

Sadist pimp 'hurt women with his metal genitals'
Photo: DPA

Sandor P. had brought destitute women to Germany from his homeland Hungary and force them into prostitution, attacking them with a electric-shocker if they earned him less than €1,000 a day each, the Frankfurt District Court heard on Tuesday.

He would also often rape the women with his metal-enhanced penis, the court heard.

“We were told this would make a rape even more painful for the woman,” a spokesman for the court told The Local.

The 29-year-old and his father bought some of the women from their families for about €2,000 and forced them to work around the clock, the Frankfurter Rundschau reported on Wednesday.

Once he had beaten them into submission, Sandor P. imprisoned them in the “Eros Center” brothel in the red light district near Frankfurt’s main train station – an area considered a tourist attraction by some.

The women were not allowed out of the brothel and had to have sex with any paying customer from midday until 7a.m.

They were not given Hungarian customers so they could not tell anyone of their plight.

Sandor P. repeatedly kicked one pregnant women after he had “bought” her – although he had hoped to kill her baby the child survived, the court heard.

The public prosecutor bringing the case along with five of the women as joint plaintiffs, estimated that Sandor P. made more than €500,000 from the women.

Prosecutors are calling for him to be locked up under special conditions which would include preventative detention, meaning he would be kept in prison for longer than his sentence.

The Local/hc

GERMANY AND ISRAEL

Germany in talks on further payout for 1972 Olympics victims

The German government says it is in talks over further compensation for victims of the attack on the Munich Olympics, as the 50th anniversary of the atrocity approaches.

Germany in talks on further payout for 1972 Olympics victims

Ahead of the commemoration in September, relatives of the Israelis killed have indicated they are unhappy with what Germany is offering.

“Conversations based on trust are taking place with representatives of the victims’ families,” a German interior ministry spokesman told AFP when asked about the negotiations.

He did not specify who would benefit or how much money had been earmarked, saying only that any package would “again” be financed by the federal government, the state of Bavaria and the city of Munich.

On September 5th, 1972, eight gunmen broke into the Israeli team’s flat at the Olympic village, shooting dead two and taking nine Israelis hostage, threatening to kill them unless 232 Palestinian prisoners were released.

West German police responded with a bungled rescue operation in which all nine hostages were killed, along with five of the eight hostage-takers and a police officer.

An armed police officer in a tracksuit secures the block where terrorists  held Israeli hostages at the Olympic Village in Munich on 5th September 1972.

An armed police officer in a tracksuit secures the block where terrorists held Israeli hostages at the Olympic Village in Munich on 5th September 1972. Photo: picture alliance / dpa | Horst Ossingert

The spokeswoman for the victims’ families, Ankie Spitzer, told the German media group RND that the amount currently on the table was “insulting” and threatened a boycott of this year’s commemorations.

She said Berlin was offering a total of €10 million including around €4.5 million already provided in compensation between 1972 and 2002 — an amount she said did not correspond to international standards. 

“We are angry and disappointed,” said Spitzer, the widow of fencing coach Andre Spitzer who was killed in the attack. “We never wanted to talk publicly about money but now we are forced to.”

RND reported that the German and Israeli governments would like to see an accord by August 15th.

The interior ministry spokesman said that beyond compensation, Germany intended to use the anniversary for fresh “historical appraisal, remembrance and recognition”.

He said this would include the formation of a commission of German and Israeli historians to “comprehensively” establish what happened “from the perspective of the year 2022”.

This would lead to “an offer of further acts of acknowledgement of the relatives of the victims of the attack” and the “grave consequences” they suffered.

SHOW COMMENTS